Terms and Conditions
Hunter Valley Wine Country Tourism Inc
Hunter Valley Uncorked Balmoral Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
ABN: 89 548 084 851
By entering the “Hunter Valley Uncorked Balmoral” competition (the “Competition”),
you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. All entrants must be 18 years or over to be eligible to enter.
3. Entry is open to NSW residents only aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of Hunter Valley Wine Country Tourism and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. The promotion commences on Monday 16 October 2012 at 00:01 (EST) and concludes on Tuesday 30 October 2012 at 23:59 (EST).
5. For the chance to win the prize, consumers must enter their details and answer the game of chance question into the online entry form and submit. At time of entering the competition your full name, emailed address, date of birth, and contact phone number will be registered. One prize winner will be awarded.
6. Entrants in the competition may enter the competition only once.
7. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
8. This competition is a game of chance, all entries completed and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the Random Picker website on Wednesday 31 October 2012 where the computer generated system will select 1 winner. This will be drawn at 12:00PM (EST) at the Vintage Wine and Visitors Centre located at 455 Wine Country Drive, Pokolbin NSW 2325.
9. Should the promoter be unable to contact the winner within 2 days, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at Vintage Wine and Visitors Centre, 455 Wine Country Drive, Pokolbin NSW at 1pm (EST) on Friday 2 October 2012.
There will be 1 winner
The prizes consist of:
2 x Adult entry to Uncorked Balmoral
10 x Wine Tasting Vouchers
2 x Wine Tasting Glasses
The total prize value is a maximum of $40 (including GST) Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices and are correct as of 10/10/2012. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and the ultimate travel date.
12. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses associated with redeeming the Prizes become the responsibility of the Winners. The Winners (and their travelling companions) are responsible for all expenses other than that specified, including but not limited to spending money, transfers, meals, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, insurance, taxes (not including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, travel insurance, excess baggage and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is the responsibility of the Winners and their travelling companions. The Promoter and the Sponsor are not liable for any costs incurred if the Winners or their travelling companions travel without insurance. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winners at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
13. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Winners should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings.
14. In the event that a part of a Prize is no longer available, subject to regulations, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value.
15. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim suffered or brought by an entrant:
a) whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the Competition;
b) in their participation in this Competition or in any Prize;
c) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
d) as a result of failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.health.gov.au/nhmrc/publications.
17. PROMOTER’S DETAILS: The Promoter is Hunter Valley Wine Country Tourism Inc. (ABN 89 548 084 851) of 455 Wine Country Drive, Pokolbin NSW 2325.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/12/04732 ACT TP 12/02167
The content, organization, design elements, graphics, text, images, video, compilation, advertising, marks and all other material on the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of Hunter Valley Wine Country Tourism Inc. or its members and associates. The copying, distribution, modification, unauthorized use or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the website, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited.