Terms and Conditions
In completing sign-up form you the member agree to:
I/WE REQUEST THAT I AM SIGNING UP TO MEMBERSHIP WITH HUNTER VALLEY & WINE TOURISM ASSOCIATION Inc
I/WE HEREBY AUTHORISE YOU TO MAKE ANY ENQUIRIES OR EXCHANGE OR DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING MY/OUR CREDIT, FROM OR TO ANY PERSON OR SOURCE AUTHORISED UNDER THE PRIVACY ACT AND I/WE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY SUPPLY THIS INFORMATION TO A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY.
I/WE AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AS SET OUT BELOW AND WHICH I/WE ACKNOWLEDGE WE HAVE READ AND ACCEPT I/WE WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION GIVEN BY ME/US HEREIN IS TRUE AND ACCURATE.
1. Indemnify Hunter Valley Wine & Tourism Association. Servants and agents, against all liability, actions, proceedings, claims, and/or demands whatsoever that may be brought by any person or persons arising directly or indirectly from being accommodated in or touring, dining, wine tasting or otherwise visiting upon premises or using facilities that you own, manage or over which you have control.
2. Keep current all public liability insurances/business registration forms and occupation certificates in connection to the running of the business/s and will furnish evidence of such insurances if requested.
3. Indemnify Hunter Valley Wine & Tourism Association in respect of any liability, actions, proceedings, claims, and / or demands, whatsoever, including any liability for its own legal costs, arising out of or in connection with the inclusion by or at the request of the member of any reference in any promotional material published or broadcast by or on behalf of Hunter Valley Wine & Tourism Association to any products, services or performances of or by the member or any third-party.
4. Pay the membership fees to join/renew membership with Hunter Valley Wine & Tourism Association within one calendar month of the date of notice or within one calendar month of the final instalment deadline. This arrangement in its sole discretion is acceptable to HVWTA for the payment of such fees.
5.1 Interest on any overdue monies at the rate of 2% per month.
5.2 An administration fee of $35.00 per month or on any part thereof in which monies remain overdue for payment.
5.3 All damages, expenses and costs of collection of any overdue monies including, but not limited to the payment of a management fee or otherwise for such collection at a rate not exceeding 20% (plus GST) of any monies due but unpaid, in addition to all other remedies Hunter Valley Wine & Tourism Association shall have at Law.
5.4 Any outstanding invoice/s if business wishes to reinstate their membership.
To view the latest terms and conditions of the below consumer competitions please click here
- Hunter Valley Uncorked Balmoral Getaway 2014
- Hunter Valley Uncorked Balmoral Getaway 2013
- Hunter Valley Uncorked Balmoral Getaway 2012
The content, organization, design elements, graphics, text, images, video, compilation, advertising, marks and all other material on the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of Hunter Valley Wine & Tourism Association Inc. or its members and associates. The copying, distribution, modification, unauthorized use or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the website, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited.